How Lawyers Use Legal Practice Management Software: A Rocket Matter Demo for the Nebraska State Bar Association
In this demonstration, we will discuss how to run your business more productively using legal practice management software to better serve your clients and increase revenue.
Learn about Rocket Matter’s features and best practices, how to streamline your workflow, communicate with clients, and manage your cases and law practice.
Topics we'll cover include:
- How to capture time and expenses efficiently at the office or on the go
- Using tasks, calendar events, document uploads, phone messages, and notes
- How to customize your Invoices and run all of your legal billing at once
- An overview of the integrations with the tools you use, including Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Gmail, and Quickbooks
- How to automate and streamline your case management workflow with fully customizable Matter Templates
- Dashboards that let you see what’s happening at a glance with clients, matters, and the firm’s business
- An intake tool that automates the process of gathering new client information which is funneled directly into a CRM
- A fully integrated payment processing system that helps simplify and automate the difficult process of invoicing your clients and getting paid
- Advanced Analytics. A series of user-friendly reports offer you a powerful glimpse into your firm’s financial performance in just a few clicks
When: Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM CST
Presenter: Kelley Nicholson
About the Speaker:
Kelley Nicholson is a Senior Account Executive at Rocket Matter. Her blended background in customer support, sales, training and on-boarding, and deep experience in both the education and software fields help give her a thorough understanding of the practice management needs at law firms of all sizes.