Over the past six years we’ve worked with thousands of law firms and we’ve found one single element to be the biggest difference between a successful firm and an unsuccessful firm, regardless of which particular metrics you choose to define each of those terms.
Whether you evaluate success by financial success, client satisfaction, or lawyer happiness, the firms we see at the top of those categories are virtually always firms who deploy efficient time and billing practices.
- How Bad is Your Billing Problem?
- The Five Levels of Billing Success
- Your Billing Problem Needs to be Solved Yesterday
- Which Law Firm Wins the Business?
- How Your Billing Practices Can Differentiate Your Law Firm
- Fixing the Billing Problem