Working remotely saves money, improves productivity, and creates greater access to talent.
This book identifies the advantages of working from anywhere in the galaxy, and explores how workers and employers can optimize productivity, streamline processes, and adopt best practices. It also identifies some of the challenges telecommuters face and looks at solutions.
If you’re considering working remotely or moving your practice to an all-remote workforce, check out this book for insight and recommendations.
Table of Contents:
- Working Remotely: The Many Benefits
- Traits of an Effective Telecommuter
- How to Manage Work-at-Home Employees
- A Productive Home Office
- Managing Solitude
- Communication and collaboration
- Managing Distractions
- Managing Time, Boundaries, and Balance
- Evaluating Employee Performance
- Company Culture Beyond the Office Walls
- Have Computer, Will Travel
- How Lee Rosen Moved His Law Firm to an All-Remote Workforce
- Lawyers Working Remotely: Using a Practice Management System